Personal Injury Lawyer in Ukiah, California
Ukiah, California personal injury
If another person’s negligence leaves you injured in an accident, it is difficult to know where to turn for help and what to do next. You may wonder if the best path forward is leaving the issue to the insurance company involved and simply attending to the important business of recovering your health and well-being. However, this strategy is unlikely to end with you obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled—compensation that covers your losses and full range of damages. If you are coping with injuries suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence, now is the time to consult with an experienced Ukiah personal injury attorney.
Your injury-causing accident
Every personal injury case is different and has its own unique circumstances, but they are all predicated on injuries sustained in accidents that are caused by someone else’s negligence. The most common types of personal injury cases that personal injury law firms deal with include:
- Traffic accidents of every variety, such as car, truck, motorcycle, bike, scooter, and pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents at businesses, such as restaurants, grocery stores, department stores, and more
- Injuries caused by faulty or otherwise dangerous consumer products
Regardless of the type of accident you have endured, an experienced personal injury attorney in Ukiah, CA, can help.
Request A Free Consultation
If you have been injured in an accident of any kind that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you likely face very significant damages, potentially including:
Pain and suffering
The insurance company
After someone else’s conduct results in your injuries, you may feel like letting the insurance company do its job, working under the assumption that they will fully compensate you for your damages in their entirety. Unfortunately, however, this is rarely how it works. Insurance companies are in the business of turning massive profits, and one of the ways they manage to do this is by cutting corners when it comes to compensating accident victims like you for your losses. In other words, the insurance company is not on your side, and they have a wide variety of tactics at their disposal for obtaining the results they seek, including:
- Insurance representatives are well-versed at coaxing accident victims into providing recorded statements that negatively affect their personal injury claims. You are not required to provide the insurance company with a statement, and you are well-advised not to do so. As the best personal injury attorney in Ukiah, California, Blair & Ramirez LLP will skillfully negotiate on your behalf for compensation that covers your full range of damages.
- Insurance companies sometimes forward speedy settlement offers to accident victims who are overwhelmed and, therefore, more likely to accept a less-than-adequate settlement out of desperation. It is in you and your case’s best interest not to accept a settlement offer before you have consulted with an experienced personal injury attorney.
- Another tactic insurance companies sometimes engage in is delaying the settlement process until the claimant is nearly ready to give up. Once the insurance company has pushed things to this extreme, they are in a better position to push their lowball settlement offers through.