Matthew P. Blair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (213) 568-4000
- Office: 515 S Flower St 19th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071
Blair & Ramirez LLP: Your Los Angeles Personal Injury & Employment Attorneys
Matthew P. Blair is a partner and co-founder of Blair & Ramirez LLP. Since 2011, Mr. Blair has focused his legal practice on handling large and complex personal injury and employment law cases on behalf of those injured as a result of the negligence of another and employees.
An award-winning attorney
Throughout his career, Mr. Blair has been recognized for his advocacy, some of which put him in the top 1 percent of practicing personal injury attorneys nationwide. His honors include the following accolades:
- Super Lawyers - Rising Star (2014-2020)
- Perfect 10/10 Avvo Rating
- Recipient of Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Rating
- Lead Counsel Rated
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40
Mr. Blair has recovered millions in compensation for his clients representing them in numerous high-profile, high-stakes cases involving large publicly traded companies, including a wide variety of personal injury cases, including car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, wrongful death, brain injury, spinal cord injuries and neck and back injuries. Mr. Blair has also achieved notable success advocating on behalf of employees who experienced an injustice at work or were subjected to illegal employment practices, including: wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination and harassment, disability discrimination, Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) claims, unpaid wages, meal and rest break violations, Private Attorney General Act cases and employment law class actions.
His professional affiliations include serving as a fellow with the Riordan Leadership Institute and being an active member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, the California Employment Lawyers Association and the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College.
Mr. Blair is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, Mr. Blair attended Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, where he obtained his Juris Doctor. In addition to practicing before all of California's state courts, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
With offices in Los Angeles and Orange County (Irvine), Blair & Ramirez LLP handles cases throughout California. The attorneys at Blair & Ramirez LLP are highly experienced in litigating and trying personal injury and employment law cases and are focused both on providing personal attention to clients and most importantly getting results. Unlike many other law firms, we do not believe in settling cases for less and we will take your case all the way to trial if necessary. We are known for our dedicated attention to each and every case. For a free consultation, call (213) 568-4000.
- English (Primary)
- Bar Admissions California, 2011
- CAALA, 2011 - Present (Member)
- CELA, 2011 - Present (Member)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, 2011 J.D.
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California, 2006 B.A.
- Law Offices of Gary A. Dordick, Attorney
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Neck & Whiplash Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Termination
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Disability Discrimination
- Unpaid Wages
Verdicts & Settlements
- $6.25m Employment Law / Class Action Verdict
- $2.5m Personal Injury Verdict for cervical and lumbar spine injuries, upper extremities and PTSD. 2015
- $1m Employment Law / Class Action Verdict
- $840,000 Employment Law / Sexual Harassment Verdict
- $700,000 Fraud Verdict
- $500,000 Personal Injury Settlement
- $500,000 Personal Injury Settlement
- $475,000 Employment Law / Sexual Harassment Settlement
- $425,508 Personal Injury Settlement
Call us for a free consultation.
The experienced team of attorneys at Blair & Ramirez LLP is ready to help you. Call us at (213) 568-4000 for a free consultation with our team.